- Open Viewing Saturday12th May 11.15am-12.15pm
- Retaining many period features.
- Extended to an impressive 180m2/1938sq.ft – the largest house on the road.
- Large, bright workspace/playroom/bedroom 4/granny flat.
- Warm home with zoned under-floor heating and GFCH.
- Secluded south facing courtyard 10m/33ft long
Gas fired central heating with a modern condensing boiler, supplemented by added insulation and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and bathroom, creates a warm and cosy living environment in this transformed period home.